"GET TO SLEEP, GIRL!!" yelled Bellatrix through the door and Pandora could hear her walking away yelling at someone named Wormtail. Pandora walked to the door and listened in.
"I want you to watch that door and make sure when she wakes up to tell me." Bellatrix said to Wormtail.
"Yes, Madame I will." Pandora heard him say as she walked back to the bed where she laid down. Was she going to see her parent's funeral? She had a bad feeling she wasn't. She heard another pound on the door.
"GIRL! I TOLD YOU TO GET TO SLEEP!! YOU NEED YOUR REST!" Bellatrix shrieked. Pandora laid down quickly hating this so much. She held up her hand making a fire ball and bouncing it up and down to calm her down. It worked and Pandora was fast asleep but she forgot to make the ball disappear too.
Before Pandora knew she was woken by a fire inside her room. Lucky for her she wouldn't get hurt being fire didn't hurt her at all. Before Pandora could put out the fire she made Wormtail came in muttering a spell making sprinkle all over her and the fire. Pandora stood there with a very uncomfortable look on her face. Did anyone tell him what she was?
"You know I could of put this fire out on my own right?" She asked him.
"I didn't know. I just knew if anything happened to you they would kill me." He said.
Pandora held up a finger and made her finger light up like a candle and then blew it out like a candle. "See? No harm to me. Want more proof make a fire."
Wormtail wanted to test this out so he held out his wand muttering a spell to cause a small fire on the floor. "Walk through that, slowly."
Pandora smiled and did that and bent down putting her hand down inside the fire and bringing it back up. She made the fire go away and walked over to him and twirled around.
"You're clothing are ruined though." He said.
"Yeah that's the only bummer. If I walk into a building of fire I walk out fine but naked as a jay bird!" When Wormtail gave her a look like he didn't understand what she said. "Oh yes forgot you Brits don't know American slang. Well I walk out naked from head to toe." She said to him and then he finally nodded.
Before Wormtail could say anything more Lucius walked in looking around wondering what happened so he asked "What happened here?"
"She can cause fire with her mind. And had abit of an accident." Wormtail said before she could say anything. It was good he said it because she thinks if she told him she was playing with a fireball and fell asleep it wouldn't go over to well.
Bellatrix then came crashing in grabbing Pandora pushing her to the wall "Do that again and I will personally kill you." She then took her arm and dragged her out of the room heading towards where the Dark Lord was before. This time he wasn't looking into the fire. He was sitting at the table staring at the both of them walking in. Pandora took a deep breath not sure if she wanted to know what was going to happen to her.
"Sit!" Voldemort demanded and Pandora sat down quickly. Bellatrix looked at him with a smirk and walked out of the room leaving them alone. He said nothing when she left and just stared at Pandora. It was like he was thinking of something to say or just studying her. Then he got up and moved over to her with his wand out.
"Are you a friend of Harry Potter?" He asked looking down at her daring her to say yes.
"I barely know him. Let alone be a friend of his." She said. Pandora was relieved really by the question. "I'm a Ravenclaw and I only have one class with Gry---"
"Shush! I asked you what I wanted to know. Now I want to know how long have you been able to cause fire?" He interrupted her making her jump at his 'Shush'.
"Ever since I was real little I could." She made the answer short this time. He looked down at her once again like she was a science project. He then stood up.
"I think you will be a great use to me. Tomorrow we will go out and see what else you can do. Then you will be ready to return to school. Ah and of course the funeral. The Carrows will take you there. I believe the funeral is tomorrow?" He asked and Pandora nodded. "You will go there first and then come back." He walked away with a pleased smirk on his face. "Bella you can come in and stop listening in on my conversation"
Bellatrix walked in with a look as if she was busted. Pandora couldn't help but to smirk. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.
She was wrong........
No comments:
Post a Comment